TEL: (+86)400-886-9268 / 18933981688  | Email:     |     日本語サイト
24 Hrs Hospital

When to Seek Medical Care for Painful Intercourse (Sex)

Date: Oct 20,2018   Read: 
More exciting events are coming,
scan the QR code to get them!

When to Seek Medical Care for Painful Intercourse (Sex)

A woman should always consult a health-care professional if she is experiencing new or worsening pain, bleeding, or discharge following intercourse.

Pain related to intercourse is a condition most appropriately checked by a primary health-care professional or a women's health specialist (gynecologist). Other specialists, such as a psychiatrist, psychologist or a urologist, may also be consulted depending on the underlying cause.

Pain during intercourse is generally not an emergency. A woman should seek care in a hospital's emergency department if she experiences any of the following symptoms:
· New onset of pain or pain more severe than previous episodes and that lasts more than just a few minutes
· Bleeding following pain, particularly new onset or severe pain
· Nauseavomiting, or rectal pain following intercourse
· A new discharge

We provide not only offline medical service but also Internet inquiry.

Appointments&Registration 400-886-9268
Transportation Map of Floor

Clinic Hours

8am to 9pm from Monday to Sunday

Direct billing partners